Drupal is one of the best CMS but little bit complex than wordpress. It is also an open source CMS. It allow us to use a piece of software to manage our website. Its user friendly interface. We can edit or add contents in this platform and its for advance users. Its support for plugins. It has 30,000+ addons. Its member are more than a million. Drupal is CMS designed for non-technical users. Drupal best feature is it gets updated in nearly 40 days which provide advantage that site remains up to date in security basis. This is also multilingual CMS with more than 170 languages . This is very preferable platform by many well known companies like Nike, Ericsson, MCdonalds and universities like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, etc and also by some government organisation like white house. It’s a low cost solution for those in need of scalability. Scalability is the ability of a system, network, or process to handle a growing amount of work in a capable manner or its ability to be enlarged to accommodate that growth.
Why choose it?
- Its very customised in terms of features, layouts, design.
- Its having lots of functionality and variety of types of content.
- Its having a number of well documented API to help developers.
- It have thousands of plugins.
- Its very easy to manage
Some Disadvantages in Drupal
- Compatibility with other software is not so good.
- It requires advance knowledge for installation & modification. Script is not very user friendly.
- Performance is sometime slow due to heavy server load.
In Spite of some disadvantages Drupal is an advanced CMS system offering many functions, in the script’s code requires advanced knowledge of PHP and HTML languages as well as CSS, For those with at least basic knowledge of these languages, there’s a very good technical support.
Sow your next project here!
We have ability to upbringing that seed which will make a stem of your business. START A PROJECT